Lasallian Cup + A1C

Day 1 - Opening Ceremony The whole campus was covered by different colors of different colleges. Well of course, dominated by the yellow...

Day 1 - Opening Ceremony

The whole campus was covered by different colors of different colleges. Well of course, dominated by the yellow team. CBEAM will always have the biggest number of population that's why we're "Loud and Proud", but CEAS always "Has it all.", the defending champion and also named as champion once again. I have to admit, they stood out in all. :) Once again, indulge yourselves with photos. :)

Cheerdance Competition

Phil & James Younghusband

They were invited guest of our opening ceremony. This was the most fun part of the day. 
  

Day 2 - Bday Bash! 

Pam's Bday Surprise

SHH! The Birthday Girl is praying. Haha.
As A1C was preparing for Pam's Bday Surprise. :)
I have a video of the surprise pero my Video editor is corrupted so I wasn't able to finish the video for Pam. The surprise started in the Oval. A1C was lined up with Balloons until the MB Building Roses was lined up until our classroom MB504. Then a AVP of our greeting for Pam was played. :)  

Renz's Bday Treat

Then this good guy over here treated A1C in Calda Pizza. I had so much fun for just a day. :) 
  

Day 3 - Pam's Bday Treat

We had our practice for Froshies Got Talent.
My bridgetine friends and I went to SBC after. We scheduled an interview for our Finals in Kasapil. 
I miss SBC so  much! 
  

Day 4 - Selfie Day?

  

Day 5 - Closing Ceremony

MR & MS. Lasallian Cup

I didn't finish the whole program, since the gates were open. I left early and didn't knew who won. But they all look gorgeous, especially Ms. Venus Subol. I'm girl crushing over here.
This closing number of the Salindayaw and DLSL Danzcom was really intense. I really love it! It ws also what they danced in the Opening of NCAA South and La Salle as the host school. 
First ever Lasallian Cup, It was really fun, tiring and a bit of boredom. -.- I mean lots of that. haha. It was a  week to release stress and runaway from reality. It was also a time to make and cope up to all the requirements for the final term. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments