Another School Year

So here we go again, Summers up and down we go to another roller coaster ride. On our first day of school, we all have our n...


So here we go again, Summers up and down we go to another roller coaster ride. On our first day of school, we all have our new stuff in our bags and the bag itself. Hahaha. but here I go with a new look. New hairdo, I said goodbye to my beach wavy hair a month ago and hello to my soft full fringe and straight hair. A more mature look for me and yeah, thanks to my eyebags for making it so obvious. 

I can't believe I'm already a sophomore in college! I feel so old and I'm about to enter legality. I always ask  one question that seems to be so impossible, "Can I have my childhood back?" Ugghh. Well, I hope this semester would be not as stressful as how I started in College, and I feel like I'm getting used to all this stuff already. Back to reality and back to facing the books. One last thing, My favorite subject is my major subject! I love Financial Accounting One! My so inspiring professor in my major told the class that we must love our major and it should be our favorite, if not, we should shift our course already. 

Credits to Kervin Castillo for the Photos. The best ka talaga! :D

Don't hate failures. Our failures teaches us to be brave. Try and try until you succeed. CARPE DIEM! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments