SUMMER 2014

It was a fun day at Mountain Rocks resort with A1C, my beloved section. The slides were cool and the place was great and the sun is Hot!...

It was a fun day at Mountain Rocks resort with A1C, my beloved section. The slides were cool and the place was great and the sun is Hot! Making the most of our vacation before it's too late. :) haha. 
The gurlas of A1C. 
My GF. haha. Hi Mae! Hi Paul! :D
My Summer Vibes Photo in ig. 
captured selfies. There are more photos of endaya's and jingphene's photoshoot in my album in facebook. 
We had a little surprise for Hannah,the fluffiest girl in town, since she's flying away in a few weeks. She's such a special girl and  You will be missed prerry gurr! :* we love you gurla!
the rest of the clan. A1C.
This was fun! HAHA! 
this photo is so LOL. the bully kids except Dess. So cutie! 
with my dessababy.
sun-kissed and beach wavy hair. hahaha. #feelingera I still don't have the guts to wear some bikinis and have no plans. 
I tried my best. hahaha. credits to Ivan! :)
and ofcourse #ootd before going home. credits to Mae and Ivan. :) Lace and origami skort. Mixed and matched over my jungle of clothes. gahhd, I need to see my closet. hahaha! 
Such a great day to start summer and end it as well. My first and last summer escapade, I think. It's sad to think that this week will be my last week before summer class start and I'm enrolled just this morning. I have summer class that starts on the 21st and a qualifying exam on the first week of May.  Yeah, My grade qualified and i'm making the most out of the possibilities. So all I got to do starting now is to study. I need to move my lazy ass off my bed. My blog would lie-low a bit for this moment, because I need some focus. Hectic summer it is. I want to be productive.

ENJOY your SUMMER 2014! Carpe Diem!

You Might Also Like

0 comments