YMCMB

Credits to Mr. Ivan Cedrick Dimayuga for my Eyewear, Cap and for taking these photos, as well. :D This look is not in ...


Credits to Mr. Ivan Cedrick Dimayuga for my Eyewear, Cap and for taking these photos, as well. :D

This look is not in my vocabulary. HAHA. Well in urban dictionary it's called as "Swag". Well, I'm really confused of its meaning. For me, It's how some present themselves. Though it really means "S.ecretly W.e A.re G.ay" Urban words are really confusing me.. well, I'm really trying to learn some words. Thanks to my Australian friends in tumblr. (but most of 'em are hispstas) HAHA. I'm learning. btw, YMCMB means "Young Money Cash Money Billionaire". I somehow don't understand what is its use. -.- 

Back to the outfit, SO I'm wearing our "somehow A1C's class shirt", because not all us has it. It's kinda one of those limited edition things. I cut mine and removed the sleeves off and it was quite one of those DIY tank top shirts. Revealing clothes are not allowed in my school so I found this bathrobe in my cabinet. Oops. It's a cute wings like cardigan. Loose and the colors are just safe with its black lining. I wore a simple black jeans. No, It's not just jeans. I can't remember the fabric, but I remember it starts with a "C". It has a fine stripes feeling and feels like gamosa. HAHA. I can't remember.  (My sister PM-ed me. It's Corduroy ) I don't usually wear a cap, but I want to have one and a bonet, as well. :) Christmas gift trivia #2 HAHA. You knew again what to give. Thaaanks! 

Carpe Diem! Thank you for Reading! You know what to give this Christmas! 54 days to go! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments