Yellow

Another Dusky title for me, hence these photos are taken at dusk time of the day. Sorry for dark and blurry pictures. These ph...


Another Dusky title for me, hence these photos are taken at dusk time of the day. Sorry for dark and blurry pictures. These photos are taken like months ago. I forgot about it na nga. I'm cleaning up my folders and found these. 

What I love about what I'm wearing is that It's prints on prints ensemble and I play too safe when it comes to prints because of my complexion. I'm so happy it went well in this outfit.  "You can always make things interesting by choosing different prints and textures..." -Camille Co.

 The top is sort of a DIY, since I cut the sleeves of and make a tank top over it. I love this old shirt of mine, because of the details and print. Not to mention, the not so white part of the shirt is translucent. It's cool, right? These lovely pair of flats are my favorite, but I seldomly wear it. I love ankle strap flats and mary janes, as well. Now you know what to give for Christmas, huh? HAHA, It's a size 9 1/2 or 10. :) THANKS! :P

Enjoy! Carpe Diem! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments