PIZZADILLAS

You will be needing: Tortillas, Pizza Sauce, Pepperoni and shredded cheese. I prefer Mozarella and Parmesan cheese.  1. Heat the tor...

You will be needing: Tortillas, Pizza Sauce, Pepperoni and shredded cheese. I prefer Mozarella and Parmesan cheese. 
1. Heat the tortilla, 1 minute each side or when you see it puff.  Spread the pizza sauce only to one side. 
2. Add the pepperoni and cheese on top.
3. Fold in half.
4. Cut into triangles. 

Another French recipe, As I have told before I really love red sauced food. I only experimented this, but I have tasted something similar to this in Greenwich. There is a lot of variety you can put inside the tortilla wraps. For example, tomato or plain cheese and make Garlic dips. Just perfect for a snack time. This is one of the snacks I enjoy eating with mom before. Experimenting is Creativity. Enjoy creating your own! Carpe Diem!

You Might Also Like

0 comments