Sundate with Sibs

# O utfit O f T he D ay: This dress seems to be my favorite among all my dresses. I have worn this a lot of times with different styles. ...

#OutfitOfTheDay: This dress seems to be my favorite among all my dresses. I have worn this a lot of times with different styles. To be blogged and discussed soon. :) I'm wearing a Redhead Dress from SM Department Store. My Favorite leather bag and A multipurpose scarf. I wore a floral crown from Les Fleur Tiara ( Check out their IG ) to enhance the sweet look of the outfit and to neutralize the clash of colors. 
After the Mass, We went first to Eternal Gardens to visit mom and gave her flowers. :) We never skipped a weekend without visiting her. Aw, I miss her. :(

This bulldozer was parking right in front of mom's tomb. It is my background for my outfit post.
Kuya and Ate at the front seat on our way to Alabang. We helped out my sister to bring the sofa bed to her dormitory, then decided to go to ATC to bond a bit. 
Fortunately, I bumped into the Arevalo Family and had these photos taken. :) credits to Vianch Arevalo. I miss them too, BIGTIME! They are my siblings from another Mother (Tita Lala).  
Then we stopped at a gasoline station along SLEX and quenched our thirst in Starbucks Coffee.
Aww. FUN, FUN day! I think it was the first that we, Only the three of us, went out that far. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments