Simply White

“Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity.” ~ Plato  “Simplicity is the ultima...


“Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity.” ~ Plato 
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” ~ Leonardo da Vinci 
“Voluntary simplicity means going fewer places in one day rather than more, seeing less so I can see more, doing less so I can do more, acquiring less so I can have more.” ~ John Kabat-Zinn
“In character, in manner, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow 

I'm trying to imitate the so called "boyfriend jeans". I lack something. I'll try again next time. Check out the link. Almost all the looks I've seen paired with a boyfriend jeans are white or a simple baggy shirt. I wore a cute white sheer top from Blanc et Noir. I really love the cut, especially the back part. It gives the look sophistication. I paired it with a plain black suede stilettos from Australian, my favorite band of shoes, because of it's quality. By the way, It's not usual that I wear pants, but "red jeans" made me wear pants. I really love this look. Very simple, Very Chique. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments