Christmas 2013

My December 23 with them. :) After we visited mom, We went straight to our Grandparents in Bauan. It is always g...


My December 23 with them. :) After we visited mom, We went straight to our Grandparents in Bauan. It is always good to see Mama Lola and Papa Lolo. 
Oreos for Cookies and Cream Ice cream cake.
I cooked this dish for Noche Buena. "Chicken and Apple in Honey Mustard Sauce." Recipe that fits the holiday season. 
This one's my sister's dish.  "Gambas Al Ajillo"
And for our appetizer, Nachos! :)
Neneng and Kuya for the Carbonara. :)
December 25,2013. Mom's 6th month. You Don't know how much I miss you mom. :(
My Cousin and Chev, her son. :) Thank you for celebrating Christmas with us. I love youu! 
 December 26! Happy Birthday Kuya! :)

This year was filled with challenges, agonies, triumphs and of course love. Thank you so much to those people who were there with me the whole year. Thank you for all the support you have given to me. I'm sorry for the troubles I've caused you. I love you all! 

 This is my last post for the year 2013.  I hope you all had a great year. I did, because this year taught me a lot and made me a lot stronger than I am before. Thank you 2013 and Farewell! :) 

Let's not wish for a better year. Let us make 2014 a better year! HAPPY NEW YEAR! all the LOVE. CARPE DIEM!

You Might Also Like

0 comments