Ms. Laureen Uy

Ms. Laureen Uy is my Fashion Idol. I have been following her since 2011. Her blog is my Tambayan, I could stay there for hours. I love...

Ms. Laureen Uy is my Fashion Idol. I have been following her since 2011. Her blog is my Tambayan, I could stay there for hours. I love how she dress, her photos and her as a whole. 
This event is a dream come true for me. At first, I was nervous that I would not be able to enter the event, since LPU students are the only ones invited. I'm glad it pushed through. I just acted that I'm one of them. Good thing I have batchmates and friends from LPU that were there. That was an instant relief. 

I was really shocked when I saw her. She's so pretty. I was speechless, at first. That was the first time I was Star-strucked. As in! I had a little Courage to ask her about her great photos. She advised that I will be needing a DSLR Camera with a 50mm lens and a f1/8 aperture to have a blurry background.  
Andrew Varias and Ruan Mac. They are my friends from LPU. They are also planning to put up a Blog. 
Ms. Patrice Anne Bagui, my sister from another mother and my Fashion BFF. She was featured in Ms. Laureen Uy's Blog about this event too. She's so lucky when it comes to those things. :) 
My Fashion BFF din,  Ms. Shaira Manalo. She's another lucky girl, because she saw Laureen Uy twice already. First was in BU5. 

This event was beyond Dream Come True, because of my first blog about Ms. Laureen. My dream was only to meet her. Check here. I HAD A HUG WITH LAUREEN UY! I'm fangirling. I was really shaking that moment. I don't know what to say to her, so I just had a quick picture with her.
When She was walking away, I tried to run after her to have a selfie pic with her but she got away too fast. 

One of the Memories that I will cherish and will be remembered.  
Thank you so much Miss Laureen Uy for visiting Batangas. I hope to see you soon again. :))
 All the Love,
 Rica Dayag


Photos Taken From: Matt Babasa and SM City Batangas.

You Might Also Like

0 comments