Splash of Colors

Another outfit post for a Sundaay! It may be a rainy season, but still Summer dresses should not be stocked in your cl...


Another outfit post for a Sundaay! It may be a rainy season, but still Summer dresses should not be stocked in your closets. There is always a way to wear those dresses even if it does not match the season. Wear a cadigan, Denim vest or Scarfs. Dress will always be a dress. It never loses its elegance. 

I'm wearing a Colorful dress that I bought in divisoria with my sister. Does the look says its real price? It's not about the price tag, girls. :) I wore an orange belt just to accessorize. To add style, I wore denim vest to cover up a bit and to match it with the season and a white sneakers to neutralize the colors of the whole outfit. (Photos taken by: Ilhyne Balacang)

What do you notice? I added the watermark SP for Seize Perfection. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments