My Inspirations

These two are my so-called “IDOLS”, in fashion, in style, in dancing and in some sorts that I’m really interested in. 1.  LAUREEN U...


These two are my so-called “IDOLS”, in fashion, in style, in dancing and in some sorts that I’m really interested in.

I love the way she naturally looks beautiful on her pictures and how her pictures looks good.  I love how she put up unexpected clothes and prints together. Her blog updates me from different fashion trends. I also loved her for blogging everyday. I also check her blog EVERYDAY. It seems that it is one of my accounts that I need to check my notifications.  I really wanted to be like her someday. I also want to meet her someday personally. 
I love her blogs. I love her ANGAS. I love the way she dances. She’s naturally cute and classy. She dances ballet and Hip-Hop at the same time, which I can’t do. I’m too slow and finess for Hip-Hop. I have met her before already. When LSDC performed in our auditorium. I had a picture with her and I told her how I idolize her.

You Might Also Like

0 comments