#MYOH2015: Pair Ideas!

A little information for the 10th Anniversary and the acitivities that will happen in #MYOHLIPA2015  starting from May 6-10. :)  You...

A little information for the 10th Anniversary and the acitivities that will happen in #MYOHLIPA2015  starting from May 6-10. :) 
You can create Havaianas in Classic soles and thick straps. I chose the Classic pairs of Havaianas too.
For the Ladies, You can also pick slim sole and slim strap. 
I was about to pick that of the commemorative pair, but they don't have size for me. :( But this sole is really cool and very pretty. They also have this in slim pairs. (they have 5-6 and 7-8 only)
If you're the one who likes fun and vibrant colors,You can try mixing two contrasting colors... and don't forget the Pin! It will really enhance your pairs.
Just be yourself! Try experimenting a lot of colors and try to look for complimenting colors. Brght to dark. Dark to Dark. Light to light. Let the creativity out. Enjoy! 
if only I could make as many pair as I can. I will be trying all this pair combinations! :)



Aloha guys! Make Your Own Havaianas in SM Lipa will only be until 10th of May! Don't miss the opportunity that it came this near to us. Before, I spotted MYOH only in Glorrietta. Now, its here locale. I hope this post helped you out in planning out which color of soles matches the color of the strap. Visit the All Flip-Flops in SM Lipa now, before it's too late! :)

CARPE DIEM!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I didn't know you can choose your own colors!! Thanks for sharing this info!! Xoxo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete