Obrigada!

It's Havaianas' 10th year of  #MYOH. It will be coming to us here in SM Lipa starting this May 7. You better not let this opport...

It's Havaianas' 10th year of  #MYOH. It will be coming to us here in SM Lipa starting this May 7. You better not let this opportunity pass, because it's the first time to bring it here in batangas. I'm very much excited to do my own pair, because it will be my first time also. I hope you are excited too. 
I attended a double launching of two stores in SM Lipa. The launch of MYOH to Media held in Bigg's Diner. At the same time, Bigg's Diner launches its Hot Legs! 
We had lunch together with Bigg's serving us their sizzling beef tenderloin. 
Nothing beats the sun, but these chicken legs are #HotterThanEver. They serve this hot legs in three flavors: Spicy Paprika, Garlic Parmesan and New Yorker. They also had a promo from May until June 30 that if you have a single receipt worth 300 you would be able to have an entry for having an Apple watch. For more details, go to any Bigg's diner or Visit their Page. 
New found blogger friends with darell. (Paola, King and Dexter) 
With the marketing team of Havaianas Southern Luzon. (Miss Wenna, Miss Camille and Miss Rose)
Seeing this hawaian grass skirts and hoola-hoop pretty much reminds me of my childhood. Aw, I miss dancing Hawaian and tahitian with those leis and skirts on. My daring childhood days. Haha. This is what I remember whenever I see these ambassadors. 
This store would look extra special in the next few days for #MYOH2015.
These are the Ambassadors of Havaianas. I should be one of them, but my schedule became very extremely hard to handle because of schoolworks. Aww, i missed an experience, but still i will be there tomorrow for the first day of #MYOH. Hope to see you all tomorrow! I'll be around The store by around 5pm or late. By the way, i have 5 slots for a 15% discount on your personalized flip-flops. First 5 to message me will go with me tomorrow at SM Lipa Havs store for the discount. 
This is what we'll do! Create our own personalized flip-flops! :) 
Add additional pins and charms of your own choice. :) 

There are alot more excitement to happen on the 4 day long celebration of MYOH here in Lipa. I hope you all get to have an experience to create your own havaianas. For May 7, first 100 customers will receive a free jelly drink from Bigg's Diner. Be there! See you, Guys! Keep updated!

CARPE DIEM! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is sooo cool. But I have way too many Havaianas already :p (I'm from Brazil and you wouldnt believe how cheap they are over there).

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a cool place~~ xoxo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete