Gawad Lasalyano 2015

Before the event started, we had the obligatory photo ops of our posh outfits and elegant make-ups. It happens once in a year, so I thin...

Before the event started, we had the obligatory photo ops of our posh outfits and elegant make-ups. It happens once in a year, so I think it's a must and it's also my first time to attend such kind of event. 
The gorgeous Pauline Besmonte, took my outfit shots in this post. I really love this photo, then captioned by her as " ate duties" and "Bend pa more". Hahaha. Thank you so much ate pau!
I got my top from Pop Culture in ATC. There in @notyourordinaryclothes. They've got alot of nice trendy clothes.  Will definitely go back there to shop. They also have an instagram account. 
Ate pau and I were talking about the peg of our outfit for days. Hahaha. We were pretty much applying our Thrift'pid in style. I only spend less than 500 for the top, skirt borrowed from my sister  and my make up by Apple. Who would have thought I would put up an evening gown-ish outfit with out spending much? Haha. 
We were imitating the Enciso sisters in this photo. I have to thank this girl for trusting and for supporting me, big time. Thank you for all the opportunities you have opened for me and gave to me. Hihi. love you, Ate Pau! 
With Dessa Matias


With Marc Bryan P.
Our BIDA Awards, Hard work payed off! Thanks to Ate Szia Martin, Alexis Montante and Arvin Acosta! Congrats to us, dear Advocates. :) 
As soon as I got home, My ipad was bomarded with Selfies. Hahaha. To thank Apple for another wonderful make-up transformation for me! 

Thank you to Mr. Gibo Mejillano for these wonderful Photos and for accepting all those Collaborations with us. Hahahaha! Kaya natin yan kambal! Good luck to Us!

I learned how to appreciated little things and efforts of other people. I've realized how much effort is given, it would always be enough and should be always recognized. Another thing, as Sir Tacio stated that becoming a student leader is always about the experience we had in serving others. It is not about the recognition we are bout to receive but the heart that is willing to serve.  

Carpe Noctem!

You Might Also Like

0 comments