National Flip-Flops' Day

#BloggerDuties Me as I am looking for a havs pair which is exactly my first pair. Hahaha. R-L: Me, Ms. Rive...

#BloggerDuties
Me as I am looking for a havs pair which is exactly my first pair. Hahaha.
R-L: Me, Ms. Rivera, Darell Briones and Pau Besmonte.

Since it’s already Summer break, Beach fun sounds great! Beach would not get any complete and happier without a nice pair of flip-flops that fits and looks perfectly great on you. Yesterday was National Flip-Flops day! I hope you all had the glimpse of Havaianas’ surprises yesterday. All flip-flops were at 20% Discount and a grand parade happened at each havs store nationwide. They also had free Cotton Candy! I had an amazing flip-flop day with FAD and Ms. Rivera of Havaianas and had a little talk over dinner. FAD and Havaianas have a lot of surprises for you this coming May. Keep in touch and stay tuned! 

CARPE DIEM!

You Might Also Like

0 comments