Somewhere North

      We had this trip right after the Gawad Lasalyano. The reason why I was delayed in...

 

 







 






We had this trip right after the Gawad Lasalyano. The reason why I was delayed in enrolling for summer class, but I'm fine now with class. 

I was quite a off-guard for this trip. We had a 5 hour long trip from Batangas to Tarlac to fetch my cousin, because he will be driving from there to La Union (another 3 hour drive). My Father and his Cousins planned a sudden small reunion, but it was fun being outside my confinement and realizing that I came from Region 4 to Region 1. I just kept remembering how my butt hurts every hour during the long drive. 

As soon as we got there, we had another drive from the house to Bahay na Bato which I find it funny every time they address it as "Bahay Bata, "Bahay Bato", then someone would crack "Bahay ba to?" then I would giggle. Ohh. Old People. Hahaha.  Bahay na Bato is a tourist spot in La Union where you can find Big & Small rocks carved into different amusing forms by the Korean owner. I enjoyed taking pictures of the waves from the Surfing Capital of the North, La Union. The water was calling me for a swim, but the sea was not meant for swimming because of the Big waves which I really find amusing to watch and hear the water splashes. This is my first summer escapade yet, what's yours?

Enjoy Summer! Carpe Diem!

You Might Also Like

0 comments