Trend Alert

Monochrome Basic-ish style is everywhere! All Instagram accounts have developed into full contrast with white and black ootds, s...

monochrome

Monochrome Basic-ish style is everywhere! All Instagram accounts have developed into full contrast with white and black ootds, stuff and more. Top 1 in trend is black and white ensemble. 
  • Dope Shoes: more on Nike Airforce, AirMax, Roshe Runs, Kaishi,  ZX Flux for Adidas and New Balance. 
  • Gold chunky chain necklaces and some arm party.
  • I keep on drooling over the length of that cardigan/kimono in Zara and Mango. I saw it first on lookbook and I just keep on looking at it. It's too expensive, I'm trying to find something of the same length and fabric, but I just can't find anything. too sad. :(
  •  Turtle Neck and halter tops that came back from the 90's. I found some already in some old pile of clothes in my closet and some in thrift shops that seem to be new. haha. 
  • Pompom shorts in which I don't have the courage to buy, because of my fat thighs. I really want a pair. 
  • Herschel bags which is another expensive investment.

Denim
  To pair with the BAEsick kind of style is the you-can-never-go-wrong with denim style Plain shirts or Denim-on-Denim with dark maroon lips and messy dyed hair is just perfection of style. In trend now are boyfriend jeans, joni jeans and anything else highwaist and distressed. I like it when Pants are paired with stilettos, then sneaks for denim shorts.

Casual
Moving on to daily look: some rompers and shirt dresses paired with slip on sneakers from Topshop or Vans, Strappy Sandals from everywhere and Timberland Boots. Details of accessories like layering charm necklaces and pointy stones are so much in trend in the past few months too, plus a gold Casio Watch or MK watch. To complete the daily look get your brows defined and a have a nice and clean cat-eye line. 
Elegantly Girly




























Wanting some sexy set of clothes? Clean cut Cropped tops will never go out of trend for sexiness, it just keep on evolving. For me, the sexiest is pairing these crops with a nice fitted pencil cut skirt or a high waist black pants, with a nice elegant handbag and a sexy pointy stiletto. I think that the most elegant shade of lipstick is something of peach and nude. 
Laidback
Laid back aura in bringing the 90's back in trend, with choker necklaces, halter tops and short skirts printed in plaid, grid or in denim. The mandals are still in trend after months of its rage in normcore like style. Denim jackets and boots? It never went out of trend, It just evolved into something wearable for teens and more on a daily basis. Lastly, that grey dress from urban outfitters that I can't help but to screenshot every time I go to UO's instagram account. 


Carpe Diem! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments