BTS: Dancing is Everywhere

 We had this fun shoot last sembreak and every photo is breathetaking . We kinda illegally sneak...









 We had this fun shoot last sembreak and every photo is breathetaking. We kinda illegally sneaked out to the new LRC's roof deck. (i hope we don't get any trouble.) Got all these beautiful shots, but these are iphone shots from @jmlaliswag_ and some more Ootd shots from Gibo Mejiliano

I had to blog this one. I'm inlove with all the photos. I don't want to flood my instagram feed so here. well I almost did. this actually is the same day with my Normcore come back post. Some of the actual shots are posted in facebook as an invitation for a Photo Contest and also as Part of Battle for the Beat. :)
 

Message me for tickets! hope to See you there! :)

CARPE DIEM! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments