Street Style

Black crop: D.I.Y. (Bench Basics) Denim Longsleeves: CK (My Dad's) Black Joni: @Butternutfashionboutique Gold Wedge: Primado...

Black crop: D.I.Y. (Bench Basics)
Denim Longsleeves: CK (My Dad's)
Black Joni: @Butternutfashionboutique
Gold Wedge: Primadona
Eye Wear: My sister's property 

Street style is in trend right now with normcore, which is a 90's thing. We had a laid back photoshoot back then in Mt. Malarayat, This is an activity of FAD for Fashion Guides of the Month. More photos here.  We were grouped into styles and we have to pull it off from head-to-toe and the place as well. Hahaha. You should not know how we got here, so much dilemmas, but atleast we pulled it off. :) Black and Denim post for Undas! Haha.

Happy Halloween! Carpe Diem! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments