Rushin' Red

Top: Thtift Shop around Batangas City Skirt: The Ramp Crossings Shoes: Parisian Make-up: Mary Kay Months have a...

Top: Thtift Shop around Batangas City
Skirt: The Ramp Crossings
Shoes: Parisian
Make-up: Mary Kay

Months have actually passed since my last post, I'm lazy, yes. I also had some problems with my Camera so I didn't get any good photos, but my instagram. I had also a lot of activities in school and studies as well, my main hindrance in blogging. Even now, I find it hard to collate all my notes all are shattered into places I can't find. HAHA. I feel so unorganized this sem, but I'm also starting to put back all the pieces. charot. HAHAHA. 

Version 2.o of our Thrift'pid Seminar in FAD. We had a lot of tourism and HRM students watching us although their attendance is compulsory. Bigger Audience, Yes. :) But before we had the talk, we had a short tutorial about facial care by Mary Kay. Besides the facial thingy, I also liked their make-up especially their awesome matte red lipstick. Hahaha. I'm fond of matte already. That was what I ask my sister to buy me. :) 

I'm still accepting post gifts. :D (Christmas or Birthday) HAHA. I still have a lot in my wishlist. 

May We all have a NEW Prosperous Year! :D CARPE DIEM!

You Might Also Like

0 comments