Normcore

I'm stuck with these kind of clothes, now. I've been stalking a lot of fashionistas everywhere that are effortless stylish wit...

I'm stuck with these kind of clothes, now. I've been stalking a lot of fashionistas everywhere that are effortless stylish with baggy jeans white shirt and a pair of mandals. Often with shade of white, black and some nautical colors. Its all about wearing comfortable clothes loosing those tight fitted shirts, jeans and stilettos.  
Bag: Parisian (SM Dept.)
BF Jeans: K2 (Glorietta)
Sandals: Sole (SM Dept.)
Longsleeves: Regatta
Midi Ring set: Forever 21

I'm friggin back for sembreak although I'm still busy. I just thought I'd be free as the birds in madagascar. I'm almost up with the second week of sembreak and been working on our advocacy. Tomorrow's our defense and I hope we pass it so we don't have to work on another. So please do pray with us. Lastly, if we pass it, I'm really expecting for your support. I'd be blogging that as soon as we pass the advocacy, ayt? I'd be thanking in Advance. 

Im still getting some hypes even if I'm dead for some months and show up like a mushroom for some time and I thank you for that. Thumbs-up and a warm hug to you. Haha. Well, The real deal with this is I broke my camera's battery charger, I have PE on wash days and No one to take pictures. I need to thank Gibo Mejiliano for these shots today. 

CARPE DIEM, GUYS! CARPE NOCTEM for Night People! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments