Red Velvet Pancakes

This is the best feeling ever! Haha. The feeling of blogging and eating. After some weeks, here I go blog again. I have been b...


This is the best feeling ever! Haha. The feeling of blogging and eating. After some weeks, here I go blog again. I have been busy catching up with friends. :) So here's another food blog. It's worth blogging, because it's just an experiment by me with the help of my sibs. I just saw this as a tweet, then I searched for cream cheese frosting and red velvet pancakes ingredients and put it together. Haha. The recipe I've seen has the complete list of making a pancake + some ingredients to make it red velvet...

But what I did was, I got a pack of complete mix for pancakes. You can buy it from supermarkets. I added cocoa powder and red food coloring, the secret in velvets. Haha. then pan fry it. The frost part was cool. You need, cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract and confectioner sugar then mix it together. The best part was spilling some reds all over the place and tasting the frosting. Yum! yum! The pancake is really moist. This is the best pancake I ever tasted. Haha. Try it guys. You can search detailed recipes over the net. For a colorful breaky. :) 

CARPE DIEM! GOOD LUCK on YOUR First Days! :*



You Might Also Like

0 comments