MAKI

My favorite dish of all Japanese food. I just got this recipe by observing those chef in Japanese Restaurants and by playi...


My favorite dish of all Japanese food. I just got this recipe by observing those chef in Japanese Restaurants and by playing Cooking Academy. Hahaha. It's a matter of experimentation, because sometimes I put mango or mayonnaise or cucumber. It's freedom of choice, actually. Then my tito said I should try tuna inside, next time. :) He worked in Japan before that's why he knows. Haha. I ordered maki last night from Rai-rai. I wonder where they get those orange crab eggs. Haha. Try it though. Many people don't eat maki because they generalize it as "raw" and "malansa because of the nori". There's nothing wrong in trying. Sometimes, we experience and find the best ones through trying. :) 

CARPE DIEM! HAPPY MOTHER's DAY! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments