at BGC

This are the shots I got from my cam. Thanks to @ohohdarell for helping me out with these photos. He'...



This are the shots I got from my cam. Thanks to @ohohdarell for helping me out with these photos. He's such a blogger. HAHA. pero swear, He knows blogging very well. check out his blog here. :) 

So why am I at BGC? There's a new org in DLSL named FAD, Fashion and Attitude Diplomats. It's awesome how they come up with this. A self development group that aims to boost confidence in each of us. #charot. I should have blogged this before the enlistment week. Haha. Pero no time. Feeling ko, napractice ko din make-up skills ko dito. Stay tuned for my next post for the actual photos and other BTS too.

After the shoot with these awesome people, I had a date with my cousin at market while waiting for my tito and father who just arrived. Great experience tho. 2 thumbs up for this experience. Experience with the wonders of skyscrappers as background and the graffiti. I was exposed to this kind of environment pero after that long walk along Bonifacio High Street, my legs feels really sore.

CARPE DIEM! and Enjoy Life. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments