Beach Feels

I thought my summer time would end in my last post with A1C, but summer never ends pala. Even my summer classes wasn't that tasky th...

I thought my summer time would end in my last post with A1C, but summer never ends pala. Even my summer classes wasn't that tasky though memorization is really needed in all of them, but the 2 and a half hour class inside the classroom was really a struggle. So here are some photos I have from our family reunion in Bisa Bayside Resort. I love this resort and it is memorable as well. I love the view because of the rocks and it's quite neat. :) it's memorable because the last time we went there we were with mom, that was 2 years ago.

This is also My Art kind of day. Haha. Fashion, Photography (sunset shots above), and Art crafts as I do our assignment in Psych while I was in our cottage. I was born to do arts. I spent my day with the couples, my bro and sis brought their loves with them. Haha. It's okay. It's still fun to mingle with the fishes under the sea. Hahaha! 

So I'm wearing my geometric cut cropped top I bought from @urge_to_splurge. Check out their instagram account. It's fun to shop their because items are very affordable plus it's Lipa based. It feels like I have a tuesday-thursday duty to get my orders in Rob Lipa. Btw, I'm using my ipad in blogging this so no big carpe diem at the end of this. But still

CARPE DIEM!❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments