Last Corpo Day

We wear corporate attires every last Wednesday of the month and this is the last corpo day of ...

We wear corporate attires every last Wednesday of the month and this is the last corpo day of the school year. The same day we had our small photoshoot for our Recollection. We put our developed pictures at the palanca box, so people that would give reco letters will recognize us. Hahaha. So I took my classmates photos and thanks to Mae for taking mine or else I'll be having a selfie for my box. haha! We always take our candid expected shots. HAHA! Because stolen ones are the best kind of photos. It's A1C signature pose already. One more thing. I realized that my laptop is getting slower because of photos and I think I'll be needing an external hard drive for pictures oonly. HAHA. SRSLY. because every event in school I'll be having 400-500 pictures a DAY! and it's cool. We are the vainest class in DLSL. Haha.

Corpo days are the best wash days. It's cool that everybody wears longsleeves, blazers and high-heels. I always tweet this when this day is coming "Fashion Runway na naman ang North Lounge #corpoday" Cause it is. Though it is the most hassle day for me, because we have NSTP class in the afternoon so we need to change into our NSTP uniforms. so expect me to be bringing extra bags. haha. But it's cool cause we're really trained for the corporate world. :D

CONGRATULATIONS to all the graduates of this SY! Good luck in entering new gates. CARPE DIEM!



You Might Also Like

0 comments