Calvin Klein

RIRIhanna? or RIRIca. Haha. My own version of a  Badass street fashion,  although not that tough. I'm sti...


RIRIhanna? or RIRIca. Haha. My own version of a Badass street fashion, although not that tough. I'm still me. Inspired by Rihanna's / Miley's style and Michelle Phan's make up tutorial (below).  I want to try just for once to go out in public wearing this dark lipstick and not be judged at the same time.



I'm wearing my dad's biggest shirt that I saw. I'm just imitating some styles I got from tumblr + the photo filters. I want to wear this style more often (makes me look 90s), but for this season only. I'm trying some ladylike styles also, since I'm turning 18 this year more like Tricia Gosingtian's styles. Haha. Hello to this diamond embroidered beanie! I bought from Yvonne Swee. She sells a lot more stuff like skaters, cropped tops, swimsuits etc. check her profile out. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments