Wall St.

SP has grown bigger. Thanks to all of you. one more month and it's my blogs anniv. :D Why Wall street? Becau...

SP has grown bigger. Thanks to all of you. one more month and it's my blogs anniv. :D
Why Wall street? Because I saw a red wall along the street. In relation to the real wall street, It bleeds money. Hahaha. My mind is a bit locked up into stocks right now, since I have two subjects that talks about stocks and it kills my brain. Literally, my brain is drained. 

What do you think is my inspiration for this outfit? My friends thought that I would really play tennis. I cracked a joke that I will be playing tennis, but then I'm believed. hahaha. I don't even know how to hold the racket thingy. I'm wearing my sister's christmas gift, the top, lacoste polo. Then a dropwaist skirt, I bought somewhere around the city and a white sneakers. Excuse my fat belly and big legs. 
Credits to Ivan Dimayuga for the shots and Pam for the photos. :)

CARPE DIEM!

You Might Also Like

0 comments