Shades of Gray

kalukahan shots. I just realized na knock-kneed talaga ako sa mga shots na to.  My #OOTD for our Recollection...


kalukahan shots.
I just realized na knock-kneed talaga ako sa mga shots na to. 

My #OOTD for our Recollection last March 10. We had a lot of time to goof around Blue Roze despite of the ZZZ Day. Not my first time in the place but, It was my first time to go around, like what we did. Hahaha. 
So I'm wearing pants, because it's a school activity and a holy one. We are required to wear our Org shirt, but I break rules. hihi. I really love this pair of pants, kasi ang daming may sabing maganda daw including our prof. teehee! MY SHOES is vintage! You'll never see such pair of vans in stores. It's very unique and most comfortable. Nahh, it's my first pair of vans and nearing it's 2nd year celebration. 
Thank you and credits to MAE GANDA for taking the photos and taking care of my dearly camera! :D 

CARPE DIEM! SUMMER BEGINS!

You Might Also Like

0 comments