BFTB v.2

My classmates with the two judges in BFTB from G-force and All stars. With Ate Jayna.  With Dessababy. :)  Dessa in my tutu...

My classmates with the two judges in BFTB from G-force and All stars.
With Ate Jayna. 
With Dessababy. :) 

Dessa in my tutu. haha. 
these two guys wacked and vouged the night. They're so great!
 this prod will always be my favorite among all. :D
These are my favorite crews that battle.

these guys over here are the alumni of their company.
The best feeling of having non-acads activities is having a family outside your classroom, besides your family. (aww. How I miss being onstage with pao fam.)
Since I'm really in to dancing, I love watching dance concerts. This is the concert of Salindayaw, the official dance org in the school. I enjoy watching them tho. I am really tempted to audition for SDC, but priorities are now set for college. I already suffice my need of dancing, through watching someone dance and when I dance in the bathroom. Haha. (Am I the only who does that?) 

I took all the shots. so, is it RMD Photography?? HAHAHA. I just played around my camera in manual. Its cool, how I got all this shots. (proud!)

Carpe Diem! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments