100th

Getting edgy on my 100th post. although I don't truly know the whole definition of edgy. haha. overheard of that wor...

Getting edgy on my 100th post. although I don't truly know the whole definition of edgy. haha. overheard of that word maybe. With this post I feel outdated of some fashion details, because I shot this last year. Though this is how I style myself since then. haha. 

Sheers, leather and denim, different textures yet I worked it out together. It is my dad's denim polo, just the way I wanted it to fit so baggy and loose the only updated piece in this look, I think. What do I pertain to updated look? Haha. I see street style fashion and more of the 90's everywhere. Crops, maroon, navy blue, black, denim, spikes, bonnets, plaids, boots, baseball shirts and a lot more. The ones in my wish list for now and my idol for this kind of style is LUA P. an international blogger.  I want to achieve some of her looks someday. For sure wearing it in Batangas City would make look a little bit eccentric. 

CARPE DIEM!

You Might Also Like

0 comments