Bamboo @ DLSL

Credits to Kervin Castillo for the Photos I don't know why I'm so excited to post th...

Credits to Kervin Castillo for the Photos

I don't know why I'm so excited to post this one. In fact this was the latest event that happened. Valentines concert of Bamboo in De La Salle Lipa for the last day of Fair. Last year was kamikazee daw. I really enjoyed the night, because I felt the Coachella Music Fest Feels here. Hahaha. I enjoyed it because it was not the type of concert where everybody jumps and party hard. I love how bamboo sings. grabe sobrang suave. Cold Night, but lasallians didn't bother anyway. hahaha. Another DLSL kind of night. It's cool how the Univs celebrated their fair week at the same week. I just realized or sadyang ganun since then?

Celebrated my valentines with my dearest bridgetine friends. :) Thank you so much! Who says you need to be inlove and be in a relationship to enjoy valentines? HAHA. 

CATWANGED! Carpe Diem!

You Might Also Like

0 comments