Saunter Tagaytay

these are some selfies from tagaytay. (excuse my last 3 photos, I was really struggling from deep cold that time.) ...










these are some selfies from tagaytay. (excuse my last 3 photos, I was really struggling from deep cold that time.) Haha. I'm really busy, but I felt the need for blogging today. I'm also thinking what to write on our research paper, that's why I thought of blogging. No connections, but I just want to vent out of stress. This week is definitely not a good week for me and for all my classmates. I know the feeling. So let's not talk about school now. I know why I need to blog! Because I have lots on queue for post. So much fun events happened and to be blogged soon. 

TBH, It was my first time to wear crops. I bought it with my own money, because I know for sure my sister nor my brother would buy such clothes. (conservative) I really like what I did here, I mean, what I wore. A weaved printed white top with a sexy detail at the back, a floral sleeves, denim skater skirt and oxfords. So much pieces that went well together. I really like the floral top. The color and details defines sophistication. I got it from my mom's dearest friend. I am really in with the "Neutral Colors", for now. I am a fan. It's really classic and elegant. Also easy to play with and match. 

CARPE DIEM!

You Might Also Like

0 comments