Tagaytay with my Sibs

Indulge yourselves with photos as my siblings and I saunter Tagaytay for a day. :) Throwback post here.  As what most people do when t...

Indulge yourselves with photos as my siblings and I saunter Tagaytay for a day. :) Throwback post here. 
As what most people do when they go to Tagaytay, have a picture with the fantasy world as a backdrop.
Our First destination was The Inn at the Cliffhouse, cool aura, view and foood! We had our lunch @ Cafe Platito. 
We also had a visit at the Puzzle Mansion and had an op to take pictures with the owner.
As the breeze turns colder, we stop by picnic grove for fish spa and a walk para magkaroon ng space for another eating sesh.  
 We also dropped by the new Starbucks there. Wooden palace of coffee. Hahaha. The coolest part was going down for parking and the exit. (space shuttle feels)
Our last stop was the famous Mushroom burger resto.

I eventually miss the moments when I have time to bond with them. This time? It's where all of us are busy in our own fields. Gahd. I woke up as early as 4am this day, just to read some lectures and edit pictures for my blog and post this as well. Just got home from church then back to doing some school requirements again. Ohhh. This is Final term feels.  I can feel the pressure, because of ample research papers and assignments. Thank God I am still able to wake up everyday with my eyes open, but with my zombie eyes. My dark circles are getting bigger and I have 2nd layer eye bags already. I'll get through this! Hopefully!
CARPE DIEM!

You Might Also Like

0 comments