Youngsters These Days

I just thought of showing the kid side of me. HAHA. Kulit lang. I know everyone has their own kiddo side, beca...


I just thought of showing the kid side of me. HAHA. Kulit lang. I know everyone has their own kiddo side, because we were all once a kid. :) The best kid era is 80s-90s. My own biased opinion. hahaha. Because it is my generation I guess it is the besst. I think more generations are about to come and I hope they will not be labeled bad. the same way that older people see the kids now. We all know we've been labeled as liberated, vain, selfish, techie and lazy persons. Not all of us, but most of us. Let's prove that we may be cruel and rude some time, but we also have our good side. The side that we should be proud of and shall flourish more.  Let's just be faithful to what we are expected to do. It is to study well, not for our own future but for the better of the future generations. May we set ourselves as GOOD examples to the people around us.

I just got home from a trip to UP-Diliman just to find for sources for our research paper. :)

I hope It helped to remind you our purpose. CARPE DIEM! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments