Independent

My Life experiences is my teacher. Life has introduced to me the word independence. I learned to stand on my own an...


My Life experiences is my teacher. Life has introduced to me the word independence. I learned to stand on my own and think a little bit older than my age. For me, independent is what I am now. Well, still dependent on some part, pero not the same as before that I would be needing my mom to help in some of my assignments so I will not stay up that late or I would always need a companion to go out of the house for some matters. What I mean is I grew up, I'm grown up. I just thought of this 'cause in a couple of months (8 months is few. hahaha!), I would be turning to an age that requires a mature thinking mind. Not anymore a girl, but yes, a lady. (huhu. I feel old.)

So, I'm wearing a maroon 3/4 jacket and it's Gap. haha! I like wearing it on a season that's not too hot, but not too cold. I'm not permitted to wear red so it's maroon, a little off the color. This is just a simple look, I wear on Sundays. I was just with Armida that weekend so I took the shots in Eternal Garden, when I visited mom. A little bit dark and grainy na yung photos.

Happy Chinese New Year! Carpe Diem!

You Might Also Like

0 comments