Touch of Green

Yeay! I'm so happy that I am blogging again. It's so good to be back. Midterms examination week is done. So ...


Yeay! I'm so happy that I am blogging again. It's so good to be back. Midterms examination week is done. So yeaah, I kinda have time to face my laptop the whole day with out any lessons to think about. I also have a long, long weekend since I had no class last Friday and on Monday. I really have time to relax and lighten my eye bags. Hahaha. It has reached the peak of its weight and darkness last week. Joke. but it's realizable.

Nadelay ata yung cold breeze that was meant for Christmas. (climate change?) We are suppose to be getting ready for summer but I think we're a bit late. HAHA. It's a season for long-sleeves, pullovers, sweaters, hoodies, jackets and cardigans, yeaaay! :) Finally, I got to wear all of the clothes that are meant for Christmas season, I suppose. Nah, I feel like lying down and be covered under layers of blankies, because it's too cold for me to stay outta house. 

I've been into black and gold ensemble, now, with a touch of green. It's funny that the origami skort's cloth and color are almost alike with my school uniform. Hello to my new wedge! Adds up to my gold pieces. hihi. I have been drooling for it since then. I would pass by primadona check it out and then leave sadly. I bought it as a Christmas gift for myself, so fulfilling. :">

Good Luck to those who will be having their Midterms Next week! Carpe Diem!

You Might Also Like

0 comments