Knitted Obsession

Hello Crammers! "It's the season to cram and study! Fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la!" I'd guess that ever...



Hello Crammers! "It's the season to cram and study! Fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la!" I'd guess that every student is now busy complying to some requirements to be submitted on Monday. Just like me. I'm happy I am not alone. Hahaha. Midterms examination is about to occur, so I really need to face the photocopies by now. Pahabol lang itong outfit post na ito. Hahaha.

So yeah, I'm wearing clothes I bought from Landmark, as always. :) And say Hi to my beautiful maroon PANTS. New to your eyes, I'm wearing pants! I don't usually wear pants. I feel allergic, just kidding. It's itchy, deprives me from moving freely, tropic areas like PH doesn't require pants. Hahaha. I just don't get used to wearing them. Pansin niyo puro dress, skirts and shorts ako? Pero because I need to wear them in school during wash days, I am wearing pants. :)

This look is quite balanced. my kintted top reveals some skin and pants covers some skin. Hahaha. I love knitted tops and it's a trend now. It just don't fit our country's climate, but there are styles that somehow fit. I'll be posting next the trends for this season. Hahaha. Watch out for it!

Enjoy! Carpe Diem! Goodluck with your Studies! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments