Paris + Gold

First ever outfit post for 2014. :) Hello Guys! I'm enjoying the feeling of doing some firsts for this whole ne...


First ever outfit post for 2014. :) Hello Guys! I'm enjoying the feeling of doing some firsts for this whole new year, like First Selfie, First Morning, First texts, First Coffee and many more. If I could just Insta every first, I would do it, But No. HAHAHA. I hope you did enjoy the fireworks and the salubong for New Year and I think we also need to enjoy our last days of the vacay. Most of us are in the midst of agony, because of the Back-to-school feeling. I never get tired of that feels. Hahaha. I mean, I don't get used to it. It really comes. :( Well, Back to reality guys. No more horse playing allowed. Let's face the books and FACE OUR FEARS!

What do you notice most in this look? I know what. It's the Eiffel Tower / Paris printed skirt and the Gold Ornaments I got. (don't mind the watch. It isn't mine. As usual my sisters') My necklace and skirt I got from Landmark, where I really get great finds. Such statements, right? I paired it with black bag, top and sneakers, para litaw na litaw and to balance the look. It also add sophistication to the whole look. Black looks good at everything, safest! :) haha. 

I hope you like my first look for SP this 2014. Keep on reading! Thank you so much! CARPE DIEM! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments