Christmas Shopping

Merry Christmas! We bought new pair of flip flops. My sister and I at Ramp Crossings . Such a beautiful place to shop clot...

Merry Christmas!

We bought new pair of flip flops.
My sister and I at Ramp Crossings. Such a beautiful place to shop clothes and everything. Everywhere I look I drool. 

Our favorite place to be for shopping, LandMark-Glorietta-SM Makati. :)
In the parking lot while wait for ze brother, then I took a photo of J.Co. When I zoomed in, kuya was there walking. I find it cool. He's the guy in blue longsleeves. When You see it, you'll  be brix? HAHA.
Christmas is a season for shopping then giving likewise a season for spending. "Where the demand of the consumers for money meets its peak". HAHA. (Basicfinance way of talking, thanks to Dr. Edgar Allan.) Did you know that this post is in my draft for a couple of days? Whenever I'm in the mood for blogging my nephew would come near and wants to play with me on y8.com or friv.com, so there. HAHA. 

I know everybody has also their own story of their Christmas shopping experience. For sure that includes the long waiting lines at the cashier and the bungguan sa pamimili, just to buy gifts for their love ones. Let's include the effort to wrap the gifts. Christmas is full of love. :) 

Enjoy the Holidays! Carpe Diem!



You Might Also Like

0 comments