Photoshoot Teaser X Katreena Galicia

"Shutterbug" "Girly on Denim" "Color Blocking" "New York Times" These are the ...

"Shutterbug"

"Girly on Denim"

"Color Blocking"

"New York Times"


These are the four photoshoot themes we had. I decided to have different blog posts for each theme chronologically, because there are really great photos taken by Ms. Katreena Galicia. 

To introduce her, She's my neighbor only a few steps away from my house. :) I remember the times when we used to play at the streets when we were still young. Now, She studies in UST. She's a Photography Hobbyist and She has great cameras and lens. Here are the photos of me that she took and edited. 

We agreed in FB that we'll have a photoshoot and then it became possible. She also helped me out with my hair and my poses. HAHA. At first, medyo awkward, pero naging okay naman afterwards. Medyo awkward kasi ang daming nanunuod. Most of theme are street passers and workers dun sa ginagawang bahay. Nakakahiya pero ginusto mo yan. HAHA. We pushed through. 

Wait for the Great Photos taken by her on my next posts! Watch out for it. Carpe diem! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments