New York Times

First look for the shoot with Ms. Katreena Galicia. This outfit has the most number of photos in my documents, but ...



First look for the shoot with Ms. Katreena Galicia. This outfit has the most number of photos in my documents, but I'm not to put it all here. (less a hundred, but more than fifty. Lols) These photos are my favorite and among 4 themes this is my favorite shoot. I expressed a lot of me here -- the serious, dancing and kulit side of me. :) 

This is another 90s kid look. I mean a cliche look. Baseball shirt type of cropped top, a mum shorts, Black sneakers, almost round sunnies and a messy fish tail -- Its all in the trend now. I need to post this one, before it becomes mainstream like skater skirts. Don't mind if it's what everybody's wearing. why? because, It's the only items available in stores. what matters? Is how you style and wear it that you won't look just like how the others wear it. Make a statement, be different. 

Again, Thank you Katreena Galicia for the great Photos! :) 

Carpe Diem! Have a Blessed Sunday! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments