Inlove with Teal

"Love is immeasurable" Teal is really my favorite color. It has a mixture of green and blue, whic...


"Love is immeasurable"

Teal is really my favorite color. It has a mixture of green and blue, which is also my mom's favorite. It's the only pastel color that goes along with my skin tone, that's why I love it. I also find it most unique and elegant among all the pastels.  I got a lot of teal in my closet, but it won't win over my black & whites. I love to accessorize pastels with gold. It adds sophistication to the whole look. Blings don't depreciate.

It's a casual Friday for me. I love this bat-winged, long-sleeved shirt. Baggy and loose, my kind of clothes for this season. I want a lot more of these pull-overs, printed or plain. I love how it looks on a casual day. check this link out, these are the looks I want to achieve. It really suits the climate now. Link Here. i also love the look of the knitted ones and printed ones. It's so Hipster! :D

Notice my watermark? I made it evident in the last photo. I changed it for a reason. Hahaha. Most of the people asked me "Why SP?". It's Seize Perfection. So I completed it naa for you. haha. Is it a bane or a boon? kidding. Is it better or should I change back? I need answers. 

"Is it a bane or a boon?" statement has been the statement of the week for first year students. We are required to think of Research topics and topic questions. most of us used this and I'm just sharing. Past few weeks? Stressful! As usual, occupied with paper works and unending school works. I'm not to complain, because I'm a student. why should I? It's part of my obligation. Hahaha. Okay. I've been really busy, and that's all. 

Thank you so much! :) Here's a recent post. YAY! Carpe Diem! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments