Retro Boho Chic

I posted all my selfie shots I got from Froshies Aquaintance Party. Photos from My own Camera and Grabbed some photos from Ms. Pam Arabe...

I posted all my selfie shots I got from Froshies Aquaintance Party. Photos from My own Camera and Grabbed some photos from Ms. Pam Arabe. :) 
Photo-bombed  by Princess. But we look cute tho. :> HAHA. Say Hi to Pam too. She took my photos for the Event. :)
Techie Chic as well. Haha. Thanks to Tita Cars for her pocket wifi to uplift the boredom. Zzz.

My Birthday *slash* Froshies Acquaintance Party. I had a Dilemma with what I should be wearing that night. CBEAM was assigned to wear something retro-ish. The Night was conquered by checkered poloshirts, because it's what the SG suggested. I researched what Retro Fashion is, checkered is not even in the list. HAHA. Well, the Night was themed as "Fashion Runway". So I decided to wear my own interpretation of what "Retro Fashion" is.

Thanks to my Sister for helping me out to figure out with what I should wear. My super hero in all times. I love her! hihi. (Cheesy) The denim vest is her birthday gift for my special day and the maxi skirt is also hers. She also advised me to what colors and what to wear. Everything in this look was her idea. :) I thought I was over dressed, I didn't mind what others might think. Since It's my day too, I-pinush ko na talaga to. HAHA.

Vivid Colors. Color Blocking. Perfect for a Retro Look. This look is a bohemian chic inspired since I'm wearing a long maxi skirt paired with a flared top, the arm party, flat slipper sandals and the paisley printed headdress. The colors made it look a bit of retro-ish.


You Might Also Like

0 comments