Froshies Acquaintance + Birthday Party

This post may be long as it seem. Try to read and indulge yourselves with pictures and unforgettable moments. A1C Dancers are prepared...

This post may be long as it seem. Try to read and indulge yourselves with pictures and unforgettable moments.
A1C Dancers are prepared for the Opening production number, Batangas Tourism.
We have the Spirit of the Tiger in us. We'll finish what we have started. A1C Dancers waiting for our turn in Froshies Got Talent Portion of the Event.

A1C in Action

When we are called for the our performance, My classmates grabbed the opportunity to greet me. So as we were waiting for the music to play they were singing "Happy Birthday" to me. So sweeeet. :"> I'm really touched and motivated to give the best I could in dancing. Thank youuu, Guys! :)
We opened our production with Burlesque and brought the sexiness out of us. 
I can't believe myself. I did some cramping dance over there. Hahaha. I just laughed out loud while I was dancing. Just think of it a ballerina/ folk dancer gone Hip-hopper.
Cliffhanger as described by many. We ended the dance with Macklemore's Can't Hold Us. 
After our production we changed our outfit into our eye-catching Retro Fashion statements. And did what we usually do, Take our selfies and photos. :)
A1C(Special Participation of Paul Martirez )'s Fashion for the Night. 
Photo Ops with Some Salindayaw friends. Ate Clotle Agulo and Kuya MB Peradilla, My Highschool friends. 
With Nico Morada. :) Many people says na magkamukha kami, maybe we are just both chinita when we're smiling. 
We conquered the night with our Fashion. WIth Ivan Dimayuga and Renz Adalin. :)

A1C's Birthday Surprise :)

I was with Mae Fajardo inside the Washroom for quite time. Mga 30 minutes ako nagseselfie sa mirror, waiting for her and having chit-chats with her. Medj Halata. HAHA. But that was the time na nag-aassemble pala sila outside the Sentrum for the Surprise. :) 
Rain or Shine Tinuloy nila ang Surprise. Pero I remembered na sobrang lakas ng hangin at ulan nun. :">
I received ample numbers of blue flowers. They knew what my favorite color was. HAHA. :"> ang cute nung flowers. 

See how Happy I am?? Thank you A1C for making me feel special and for this heart-felt surprise.i LOVE YOU GUYS. BIGTIME!

I forgot how many candles I blew pero nakaka-ubos ng hininga. HAHA. I think it was 17? So sweet parin. :>
Ubos na ata hangin ko before I was able to blow the candle on my birthday cake. 
No words can explain how Happy I am that moment. My birthday was never this happy. :) Although there's still one thing that ain't the same anymore. but anyways Thank you A1C for all the sweet efforts to make me happy, because you succeeded another Birthday Surprise. :">
Photos of A1C giving all the cards and candles to me as we walk back in the sentrum for the announcement of winners of Froshies Got Talent and Mr.&Ms. FAP.
After the Surprise some photo ops with my dearest classmates. Judielle on the left picture who celebrated her birthday on the 22nd of September and Pam Arabe on the right. :)
With our hopes high. Win or Lose. Panalo parin Kami. 
With one of the best dancers I encountered in my life. Ms. Dessa Lyn Matias. Hip-hopper siya, super angas! 

With my Bridgetine Loves. :) 

My own shots of the Salindayaw Dance Company. They're great tho.
I did not know who won in the Ms. &Mr. FAP. I did not pay much attention. All I know is they're gowns and costumes are beautiful. other than that, I'm clueless. It made the Event quite boring. thanks to Tita Cars for bringing Pocket Wifi. 
When I got home, I had my selfie with A1C's gifts. haha. 

I really appreciate all the greetings I have received on that day, whether posted on FB, Texts, Tweets, Instagram Photos and Calls. Thank you so much! :> 
Love, Rica Dayag


You Might Also Like

0 comments