Vintage

I'm Happy that I have August Issue of Candy Mag.  I love one section of it.  Haha. Grab an Issue now!  I'm actually ...


I'm Happy that I have August Issue of Candy Mag. I love one section of it. Haha. Grab an Issue now! 
I'm actually living a zombie life, now. I kept on studying, reading books and I stay up late, but why am I still getting scores na "Pasado" or "Pasang-awa" (I'm grateful. I only have few failing scores.). I'm truly achieving such, but I feel no satisfaction. I kept on looking and seeking for more and high grades. I just realized this while I'm reading this "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen R. Covey. I don't know if it this will be positive or not. Positive that I keeping on aiming high or Negative that I'm not truly happy with what I'm doing. I need to ponder this in mind. The reason why I'm reading this book. I want to be effective and a person of success and fulfillment. 

Long Weekend for everyone, especially for Lasallians. Our Midterms just ended, Thank God! We survived. :) 
hashtag OutfitOfTheDay: I'm wearing a very old top. It's not mine, pinamana lang sa akin. :) I love the print, so vintage. I matched it with brass accessories, enhances the vintage look. I sticked with the brown palette. Enjoy and be Inspired! Carpe Diem!

You Might Also Like

0 comments