City of Hue

There were a lot of people who asked me if what color did I use for my hair. I dyed my hair 5 months ago pa. I need to thank Ph...


There were a lot of people who asked me if what color did I use for my hair. I dyed my hair 5 months ago pa. I need to thank Photoshop for enhancing my hair's color. HAHAHA. A little adjust in Vibrance and Saturation just to compliment the color of  my clothes, without it the photos would all be pale.  I really love the vibrant colors in this outfit, different hues but still it helps to make a better look. A round sunnies will always be gorge and a cray trend. (I'm talking a niggah language.) I'm originally wearing a plain black flats. I just thought of adding style. Enjoy your Day! Carpe Diem!
Photos by: Armida Balacang

Earlier this week, I kept on viewing Lissa Kahayon's Scene Stealer and David Guison's Blog. I'm enjoying their blog a lot! Ms. Lissa's blog is so tidy and simple, her looks are also great and I love her smile. David Guison's blog naman is so attractive to the eyes. Not only because He's a guy. Just look at his side bar and his looks as well. Everything's so Catchy. View their Blogs too. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments