Black Jack

Midterms week is coming and I'm still sitting down in front of my Loppy. Besides It's my mom's 40th when eve...


Midterms week is coming and I'm still sitting down in front of my Loppy. Besides It's my mom's 40th when everyone else was busy. I grabbed the opportunity to take pictures outside. It's about time to blog and just chill a bit and an hour break. haha. I feel like my mind is about to explode. I have this feeling of relaxation when I'm blogging and taking outfit photos. It's 7pm and I need to go back to my study station. (I still can't figure out how can I study for my major subject. -.- ) See you again Next week Blog! :)

I'm wearing: a Jack Daniel's Shirt. I can see that everyone also has this shirt. I bought it for a very cheap price. I want to buy more top like this one. Different colors and prints, but same cut.  I saw one in Bershka. Red, Green and Yellow to break the dullness of the top's color. I wore something with bold colors, an aztec printed shorts. I'm not suppose to wear RED. I just want to add style to the look so I tied this cardigan around my waist. This look is more likely LSDC inspired or Hip-Hop style. They say It's a hipster look. I can't classify this one as a hipster since Hipsters are more creative  than this look. Needs more improvement to be one. HAHA. Thank You Guys! Carpe Diem!

You Might Also Like

0 comments