White Castle Burger

White Castle Burger is the second movie of "Harold & Kumar", that's why I decided to try cooking it. The mov...





White Castle Burger is the second movie of "Harold & Kumar", that's why I decided to try cooking it. The movie was about satisfying their crave for burgers. I assumed that it's delicious and I didn't fail to prove my assumption. I got this recipe again from the app I have in my phone. It was fascinating because the patty should be square.  It's also different because when you fry the patties and flipped it then cheese were put on top. It was exquisitely yummy! Adding Mustard and a bit of Ketchup and Mayo, enhances the whole taste. Try it! It's so easy to cook. Yum! Yum! It's very suitable for snack time and dinner as well. It will surely fill your tummy. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments